Company name: Società Agricola La Raia s.s.
Registered office: strada Monterotondo 79, 15067 Novi Ligure (AL) Italy
REA number: (AL) 217552
VAT number: 01998450066
Business register of Alessandria: 01998450066
Statement on the treatment of personal data
Società Agricola La Raia s.s. (pursuant to art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 -“GDPR”).
This statement is intended to explain how the Società Agricola La Raia s.s. (hereinafter also as La Raia or the “Data Controller”) collects, uses and stores your personal data. For the purposes of this statement “personal data” is defined as any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, “processing” any operation of collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication via transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparing or interconnecting, restricting, deleting or destroying personal data.
Further information can be requested at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Who is responsible for processing my personal data? All personal data are processed by La Raia, based in strada Monterotondo 79, 15067 Novi Ligure, Alessandria, Italy, in the quality of “Data Controller”: it is therefore the La Raia that determines the purposes for which the data is processed and the means of processing. The Data Controller can be contacted via the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source of personal data and data categories
Where does the Data Controller get my data and which data do they use? Your personal data (such as: name, surname, date of birth, address, email address, etc. ) are directly provided by you by filling in the forms on the website.
Purpose of the processing of your data
Why is the Data Controller processing my data and on what legal basis? Your data is processed in order to:
- proceed with the reservation requested by you;
- fulfil the online order of the products you have chosen;
- stay updated on events and news in the world of La Raia as you requested (newsletter);
Your data is also processed for promotional purposes, direct offers of products/services by the La Raia or third-party companies to which the La Raia communicates data: made through traditional methods (such as letters sent by paper-based mail, phone calls with the operator), or through automated communication systems. The release of data for promotional purposes (including the newsletter) indicated above is optional. The processing of data for promotional purposes is only carried out with Your consent. In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computerized and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Categories of addressees
To whom can the data be provided? For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, within the Data Controller personal data can only be disclosed to employees (and assimilated personnel and collaborators) belonging to central services and offices and to the sales network, as well as external structures, which on behalf of La Raia perform specifically appointed technical tasks, as well as the partner companies mentioned above in point 3 of this statement.
To comply with legal obligations, regulations, community legislation, provisions issued by authorities legitimated by law or by supervisory and control bodies (consider, for example, the obligation to register personal data by the Data Controller) or in the public interest.
Data transfer abroad and outside the EU
Can my data be transferred abroad? Even outside the European Union? The Data Controller does not transfer the data provided outside the European Union.
Data conservation period
How long is my data stored? Your data will be processed by La Raia for the time strictly necessary to manage your request and will be kept for a further maximum period of 10 years from registration.
Is my data also processed by means of profiling? The Data Controller processes personal data automatically, with the aim of evaluating certain personal aspects (profiling). For the purposes mentioned above, we use profiling to be able to specifically inform and provide advice on the products. This also allows tailoring of promotional, communications and marketing activities according to the customer profile, including market research and surveys. La Raia does not perform personal data profiling activities, i.e. it does not process personal data automatically, with the aim of evaluating certain personal aspects.
Rights of the interested party
What are my rights in terms of the processing of my personal data? You can exercise the following rights:
- right of access to data stored by the Data Controller which implies the possibility of obtaining from the Data Controller the confirmation or not that a personal data processing is in progress;
- right to rectify data if it is considered that the data is incomplete or inaccurate;
- right of cancellation that can be exercised if personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise treated, if the interested party opposes the processing, if the personal data is or has been unlawfully processed, if the personal data must be cancelled in order to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or a Member State to which La Raia is subject;
- right of limitation of the processing that can be exercised when the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary to the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data, when the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and asks instead for its use to be limited, even though the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data necessary to the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, when the interested party has opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller over those of the interested party;
- right of portability that is substantiated in the right for the interested party to receive, in a commonly used structured format, and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him, this also to transmit the said data to another data controller, as long as the processing is based on consent or on a contract, the data has been provided by the interested party and the processing is done by automated means.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of an identity document, to be addressed to email@example.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint concerning the processing of your data by the Data Controller addressing the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 – 00186 Rome, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies used on the site www.la-raia.it sono:
.ASPXANONYMOUS (Persistent Cookie)
ASP.NET_SessionId (Session Cookie)
language (Session Cookie)
Cookie Google Analytics:
__utma (Persistent Cookie)
__utmb (Persistent Cookie)
__utmc (Session Cookie)
__utmt (Persistent Cookie)
__utmz (Persistent Cookie)
NID (Persistent Cookie)
NID (Persistent Cookie)
PREF (Persistent Cookie)
GEUP (Persistent Cookie)
PREF (Persistent Cookie)
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (Persistent Cookie)
YSC (Session Cookie)
HOW TO PREVENT AND DISABLE COOKIES
Go to ‘Tools’ in the menu bar and then click on ‘Internet Options’
Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab and then ‘Sites’.
In the ‘Address of Website’ box, type the website address (URL) and then click ‘Block’ or ‘Allow’.
Select ‘Preferences’, and then click ‘Privacy’ and ‘Configure cookies’
Select the Chrome menu icon, then Settings.
Near the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
In the “Privacy” section, select Content settings.
In the ‘Cookies’ section you can modify the following settings: Cancel cookies; Block all cookies; Allow all cookies; Allow cookies only from certain websites or domains.
Select Tools and then Options on the menu bar.
Select the Privacy panel.
Set ‘Firefox will:’ to ‘Use custom settings for history’.
Check mark ‘Accept cookies from sites’ and click on exceptions to choose websites to authorize.
Click on: Settings>Preferences > Advanced > Cookies
Cookie preferences allow you to control the way in which opera manages cookies. Default status allows all cookies.
All information gathered is always anonymous and aggregate.
For more information, please refer to the privacy di Google Analytics.